20140227

SGT presents the final product for Run Ranger Run 2014

Folks,

My life is pretty crazy and when I was approach by GallantFew Inc to support the Run Ranger Run 2014 event I was a little unsure if I could do it. Glad I accepted and was able to complete the knife, its been a honor and a pleasure helping this organization who helps our veterans who deserve anything and everything for the sacrifice made during there years of service to our country.

The completed knife is called a "Inglorious Basterd" because it is made from a Made in the USA "Bastard" mill file. This Basterd is the fourth one ever made!

Once again thanks for the opportunity to help

RLTW!
SAR

Specs:
Overall length is 12" with 7" of cutting edge
Handle is Black G10 yellow vulcanized spacer and topped with lighting strike carbon fiber
Sheath is O.D. Green front and black back
Blade is satin finished and acid etched.






No comments:

Post a Comment